Thursday, January 10, 2013

Friendly Exterior

my school playlist so far:

Home-Phillip Phillips
Sail-Awolnation
Trouble-Taylor Swift
Some Nights-Fun
Too close-Alex Clare
Barton Hollow- The Civil Wars
Better Dig two-The Band Perry
The A Team-Ed Sheeran
I Will Wait- Mumford and Son's
Trouble-Ray LaMontagne
Dead Sea-The Lumineers


adding as i go along and discover more music...:D


in other news, i have appointments to go see an individual therapist in February, also a psychiatrist who can hopefully re-diagnose my ADHD and help me to get on some meds to help with school. in the meantime im using my planner and trying to stay on top of things. its only the second day of school but i feel like i'm going in the right direction. we will see if i can stay on track...

highlight of the day: Brian saying "there's a lil psycho under ur sweet and friendly exterior" made me smile :D love you too babe!

 

1 comment:

  1. wth??? No nicki minaj?? justin bieber?? lady gaga?? one direction??

    for shaaaaaame

    ReplyDelete